Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Born in Limerick, Ireland, followed my nose to the U.S. in 1993, settled in California married, and have three kids (they are the three funniest people I know). I work in software, which I like. My main passion, though, is music. I still wanna be a rockstar/professional surfer - during my daily allocation of 2.5 minutes of free time.
- 40 It's Just A Number, Although a Very Big One...
- Wildflower Triathlon
- Taper, (And Now The End Is Near)
- Triathlon Training (and training and training and ...
- A New Hope
- Message to my American Brethern and Sistern on Pad...
- Shootin' Pool
- American Racial History By a Four Year Old
- Tide Log